Thursday, December 30, 2010

Jane Eyre: 63%

I guess I spoke a couple chapters too soon. This book is getting better. Since last entry, Jane and Rochester have become romantically involved, been engaged, and I am just now to the part where she is refusing him after finding out about the insane wife in the attic. Ridiculous, Charlotte Bronte, but exciting nonetheless. I'm not sure I would have come up with crazy lady in the attic as part of any plot but perhaps I am just not that creative. In any case, this book is much better now and has captured my interest.

I just thought I'd update to take back what I said before, but as I still have 175 pages to go, and I'm determined to finish before tomorrow at noon (when I leave for new years festivities) I'm off to attempt to finish.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment